Sunday, September 9, 2007

The VMAs!!!

In honor of being spawned from the loins of the wonderous site, The Music Slut, we felt it best to have our first extravaganza of blogging awesomeness take place on the magical night of the MTV Video Music Awards. And by magical, I mean weird, silly, and borderline outdated. Granted, being 26 years old, I don't watch much in the way of MTV these days, thusly I am only vaguely interested in the sorts of people they are parading out during the spectacle of a pre-show they are currently airing. But no matter what, I think it's safe to say that the glory days of the VMA's are in the past. I only kind of hope that tonight I am proven wrong. Who knows, maybe the big Britney Spears/Criss Angel collaboration will bring MTV out of its funk. Stand by, enjoy the show, and the blogtastic fun that is about to take place.

No comments: